Thursday, June 23, 2011

Look Ma, I'm Spinning

But don't look too closely. I have this problem with going thick and thin. This is the first attempt at spinning a little every day.

I'm armed with my tools and several you tube videos that I keep watching to get the hang of it.



Most days it starts off really well. Then, all of a sudden, out of the blue, bing, it becomes frustrating.

I'm not sure I'll ever spin enough to actually do something with it. But, for the momentm I'll keep practicing...at least until camp is over. The plan is to spin a bit at camp at night. There will be some expert spinners at camp so who knows.

Funny story about spinning. Over on Facebook, one of my friends posted that she had started spinning again. At first glance, I thought, how cool is that?! Someone from high school and in the area spins....maybe we could get together and I could get some pointers.

You guessed it, she was talking about spinning, like in exercise.l

Oh vell,

No comments: