Friday, November 10, 2017

This Is What 60 Looks Like




 I woke up to cows in my front yard when I headed out to get Spudnuts at 5:30 a.m.  I had a hearty laugh when I opened the door and they made me smile all day long.  I face timed with the grand kids after dark tonight and they loved them!  I made my niece's husband bring their little girl over this afternoon to see them and she had to ride one or two!  Many a car passing by drove by slowly to check them out today and one even stopped to take a pic, that was a hoot!



My Knit Wit Sisters came and celebrated with me for spudnuts and coffee

And chili and ham and beans


With stories and laughs in my basement dining room!


And there were cards and  presents - yarn and wine and Snoopy and coffee


And a major card with lots of candy, so ingeniously laid out!


It was the best day and I am so blessed to have received so many wishes from my Knit Wits, family and from my friends near and far!

What a way to usher in the 60's, I am going to love them!!


No comments: