Monday, December 30, 2019

My Knitting Journals


Episode 35 is up on the PJKnits You Tube Channel.  You can find it here

In Episode 35, I talk about my Journals and my love for making lists and plans.  Below is the short version of the podcast.  Show Notes can now be found in the Ravelry Group - pjknits. 


I have been using this journal for most of 2018 and 2019 to document my cast ons, knits and just some knitting related items in general.  I do document finished items here and on Ravelry, but my notebook sits next to my chair and is easily accessible when I want to make notes in it.  It serves as my notes for what I put into Ravelry as well.


I put a ball band with the info of the yarn and washing instructions, along with a snippet of the yarn, so when I am looking through it, I know just what yarn I used for knitting.

These paper clips show projects that are still WIPS, so it is easier to find a WIP.

For 2020, I decided to buy a new journal (my old one is almost out of pages) and start the new year off with a clean paper.  I think I will add more knitting things to it as I go along, like things I want to knit, color ideas for new knits and just some knitting thoughts.

Happy New Year Knitters!

No comments: