Thursday, May 13, 2021

Decision Paralysis

 Do you ever have decision paralysis after you finish a project?

After I finished Sugar Maple, I couldn't decide what to concentrate on next.

So, I brought some options.


All three have specific venues that I have been knitting on them.

The limey green project is a scarf to go with a sweater that I have.  It goes with me right when I get my hair done and it is processing. And maybe on a short trip that I will take next week.

The cream project is a christening shawl that has some pretty easy rows to do from a chart, and I knit on it, when I am watching t.v. and don't have to concentrate on what is going on in the program. (I've been watching the old Bewitch series on Prime.  If you want some laughs, I recommend it)

And the last project, the stripey one, is my zoom meeting shawl.  I'm wanting to finish that one in the next few days, as I am eager to play around with another WIP shawl before the Summer of Shawls starts next month.

While I'm knitting on these three, I am noodling with possibilities of what the next sweater cast on should be.

Catch you on the purl side.

No comments: