Sunday, September 27, 2009

We Had Quite The Weekend

I spent yesterday at an Alzheimer's Event for most of the day. We didn't get a lot of traffic, but I managed to sell off a few of the lia sophia samples. I came home to Bob working on some new door jams. How nice was that!

Today he did a few more. While he worked on them, I worked on emptying a few boxes. We have decided after working through all of mom's stuff to start making it easier for our kids someday. Purging is the name of the game. And getting some things in order.

Now, it will not be happening overnight, cause we have a lot of purging to do, but at least we have a start.

The new living room and dining room floors are in. I love them! I am not covering them with area rugs at this time. We have to wait on the kitchen floor as the installer took Friday off and can't come back until next week. Which does not work for us?! I'm okay to wait, but unfortunately, I can't get off from work when he needs to come back. And the Tall Guy needs to check his schedule as well. One of us will have to take another couple of days off in the next couple of weeks to sit here when the guy can be rescheduled.

It seems like Sundays are going to be for work projects around the house for now.
Is the weekend over already?

By the way, Central Illinois is going to have 60 degree temps this week. Is Fall here? I don't think I am ready yet.

No comments: