Friday, September 03, 2010

I Got A Bug

I feel like crap....woke up this morning around 4 and just didn't feel right...made an attempt for a shower and make up. Decided to hang around home for just a bit instead of jumping into the car to start the last day at work before a four day weekend.

I'm glad I did. Did not even want to drink coffee, so you know this is not your average flare up. For now, I'm going to sit in my chair, watch a little DVR and play with my hand dyed happy feet yarn and decide what kind of shawl it wants to be. I have 960 yards so it can be whatever I want it to be, well almost.

Got an email from the lady who works with me. The boss said we could leave after 2 today, so now, I am just fine with sitting here and doing my thing. It's a lovely day, actually cool....ah Fall.

No comments: