Tuesday, September 11, 2012

It's Been Quite A Weekend


I'll bore you with more pics later this week and with loads of other posts, but for today, this says some of it.  What a great weekend we had with Mona Lisa.  She is growing so!  She goes today for her 2 months shots, poor baby, but a necessity.


We were in charge of her for most of Saturday and Sunday, and I discovered how difficult it is to do almost anything with a baby in the house.  The Tall Guy was great, unbelievably so.  I wish I could have captured the look on his face several times.  You could just see the love on Grandpa's face.  He changed her a couple of time and did the airplane thing taking her to her room.  It was just heart warming.

At times, we had six adults living in the house, and it felt great to see them eating the Tall Guy's dinners that he prepared for them after coming home for work or pre-wedding parties.  I think they all appreciated it so! 
The kids schedules are all wonky so they all get home between 5 and 7 at night and one of the others is heading off to work at 7 at night, it was just fun to see 4 young adults so appreciative of good food.

While I was gone, I tried to do some timed posts, but they just did not work out.  So I could only post one while gone and not when I wanted, but at least it made the blog.  Going to have to figure out what went wrong there.

We left late last night after dinner, cleaning up and Mona Lisa nursing. It was late when we got home and I literally glanced at the mail, put my jammies on and went to bed! This morning and today, I am taking it easy, coffee in my hand, getting caught up on all the websites, opening some fun packages and just plain taking it easy before I have to go back to work tomorrow.

I am anxious to blog some pictures and a video if it works out in the coming days and show you the goodies that I got while we were away, but those will wait for later this week, for now I am going to enjoy the cool sunny Central IL weather!








No comments: