Thursday, April 25, 2013

To Retreat I Go

This is Linda and I last year at the Knitting Pipeline Retreat in nearby Washington IL.  We are going again with Char and Norma.  I have to work most of the day so I'll meet up with them tomorrow late afternoon at the retreat.  We had a great time last year, just sitting around knitting, meeting new people, learning a couple of new things, eating great food and just having a nice weekend of knitting.


Knitters from all over the states will be there, some are actually sleeping at the church where it is being held, others in nearby hotels.  Tomorrow, they are doing a yarn crawl to local shops, but I won't miss out totally.  The local shops and some indie shops will have booths through Friday night and Saturday, so there will be plenty of time to do some shopping.


I've scoped out three projects to take with me to knit on.  Most of them are good knit in public projects. My main one though is my Tangerine Rose Knit Swirl.  I'd like to knock out some welts on it while I am at the retreat this weekend.

I still have not got my camera back so I hope I can talk the tall guy in to picking it up for me tomorrow so I can have it for Saturday, otherwise, it might be the iphone pics or the big camera.

Have a good weekend everyone!

No comments: