Sunday, June 14, 2015

I'm A Day Behind

I was hoping to catch up today, but I am a day behind of my schedule for knitting.

With most of the laundry all done I had a  good part of the day to get some things accomplished on my list.  This little nightmare has two weeks until it has to be done, washed and wrapped for giving.  I just have two more skeins to knit tonight and I'll be back on schedule, but I had to take a bit of a break to rest the hands.

 Big yarn, big needles and the weight of what is already been knit makes the hands ache just a bit.  That and I need to wind some more.



I just looked at the calendar and realized that a week from today is not only Father's Day, but the official start to Summer,  and we will be starting the Summer of Shawls starting next Sunday!










No comments: