Friday, April 28, 2017

Friday Finds

This may look like I went Goodwill Shopping, but in fact, this is what accompanied me home from last weekend's move of the Tall Guy's Mom.  I am such a sucker for china.  I've already got mine, and my Mom's and now I have her Aunt's China and her Grandmother's China.  But, it will be used.  I am a firm believer in using the fine china, thats what it is for.


One of the coolest finds with this egg to darn socks.


 It isn't something I will use, but it has been well used back in the day, and for some reason I needed to have it.  I'll put it in my hand knit sock drawer, one never knows.


On the yarn front, these beauties came this week.  Hospice Home had some awhile back and all you need is one skein to make a nice size blanket.  I decided I needed some for my personal stash.  They will come in handy when I need a quick baby gift and don't want to spend a lot of time or money in the gift, but still it will make a nice gift.


Last this week, in the quest for the perfect bag, this found it's way to my home.  It isn't the perfect bag, but it is a style I like, and is so darn cute.  It's biggest downfall?  It is not Caribe Blue.  But, a color that is in my Spring wardrobe, the corals and pinks, so I'll have options.


Now, all I have to do is wait for Spring to come back to Central Illinois.

No comments: