Friday, July 21, 2017

Friday Camp Finds

I know it is going to be hard to believe, but the things I brought home with me are lighter than ever this year…but I've got loads of ideas for the future finds.

Raffle Prize - a plethora of books


Paperback Version of Tudor Roses.  I've got some ideas I have stolen from Susan, Kim and Sally to use out of this one

Totally, out of my wheelhouse in the color way, but I am so in love with Lost City Knits Foothills Fingering, that this may have to be a shawl of sorts


From the Knit Circus booth, a Brioche Stitch Cowl.  Now, I have never done Brioche before, but I am taking it on good authority from Amy Detjen, the designer of the pattern, that it is easiest to learn in the round.


And here we are again, really out of my color range, well, except maybe for the greens, some Lavish yarn.  Susan Rainey turned me onto this yarn with a cute story and, well, I was in.


And the bestest find of all weekend.  Denise dyed me some yarn to go into my hap that I was 70 stitches shy of finishing.  When she brought it with her on Friday, it was soooo green.  So, on Saturday, she pulled a few more for me during market.  I ran up to my room to bring my hap back and none of them were good.  I went back to the rack and here was a Cerillos…just what I needed!!!!  We deducted she had mislabeled the color way here and what it really was my Abiqui!!  Squeeeee.


No comments: