Saturday, October 28, 2017

Looking Back Looking Forward

Last week -

The mailman came, bringing fun from the Great Pumpkins!



the next day, she came again--


Hospice was on Thursday.  The call went out a couple of weeks ago that they were in need of mens prayer blankets, and these lovely prayer blankets came in.


Work had our annual retreat on Friday at the Peoria Riverfront Museum.  I particularly liked the interactive side.


This morning I spent time knitting with the Knit Wits.  When I came home, I cuddled up with my current knitting project to finish it, and took advantage of its length to cover the legs while knitting on it.


Tonight is done, weighed and posted to the lupine about ravelry group contest for October!  Next week, I'll block and show you the finished project which should be done well in advance of the baby shower I am going to next month.


And Kindergarten School pictures came out last week.  Oy, it is hard to believe she is in kindergarten.


Looking forward - November is my birthday month and a major one!  I am going to enjoy it and am already thinking about what to do differently as a ahem 60 year old.  I am looking forward to what lies ahead!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: