Sunday, May 27, 2018

What's On The Needles This Week?

It's the second day in a three day weekend.  Most of the weekend has been taken up by this "little" sweetie.  We have gotten our exercise, had a ton of fur around the house and enjoyed the heck out of him.  But, now he is back with Baby Boy B and the rest of the weekend can commence.


And now, it is all about the knitting. I've got some knitting on the needles that I am having some fun with.

 First up, is Featherweight out of Three Irish Girls yarn.  I bought the yarns last year at Stitches Midwest in gradient colors of caribe blue except for the cream that it starts with.
This one is so cool!  One strand is mohair, the other a finger weight.


Just cast on this morning while watching the Indy 500 is Ground Pepper, a kit from Leading Men Fiber Arts, in wait for it, green, not caribe blue in it.


Both of these sweaters could count for the ZK contest and that is mainly why I am even knitting on them right now.  I don't really thing that either will be done before June 10th, but if not, they are going to be great retreat knitting sweaters.

I really want to cast on all the things this weekend.  The real kick off for


will happen on Tuesday after the holiday.  For the kick off,  I've got my Sweater Knitting bag out featuring the boys of Summer.


My sweaters will live in it for the next few months while I knit sweaters through the Summer and into the Fall.  Join me in knitting sweaters and wearing sweaters we knit in the coming months.

Have a terrific Memorial Day, catch you on the purl side!

No comments: