Thursday, December 20, 2018

Ugh!

This stuff is something.  I am back to work, but by midday, I am ready for a nap, some warm beverages and my chair.  It has changed our Christmas plans, as I don't want to go around a newborn with this stuff, so we will spend a quiet holiday at home, dog sitting for a bit, a small dinner with local family and lots of rest and relaxation.

So, what I have I done while waiting for the stuff to finally go away?

Made two batches of my Mom's peanut butter fudge recipe with the help of the Tall Guy.
We still need to make one more batch for right before New Year's.

 And I have one sock done for Baby Boy B's fiancee.  I am not sure that she will get them this year or maybe I have a start for next year's Christmas. 

The colorway is Godric Gryffindor from Bumblebee Acres.  Baby Boy B's is Salazar Slytherin.  I was hoping I could gift them at the same time, hence, they may make a nice stocking stuffer for the couple next year after they are married.  But, I still have time to knit the second one for her and then knit his for next year.  We will see.


Hope you all have your Christmas knitting done and ready to go!!

No comments: