Friday, March 08, 2019

Finally Finished Friday

Another scarf/cowl for the 40 month project is finished.



Actually, I finished this a couple of weeks ago, but needed a decent day outside to get the Tall Guy to take some pics for me.  We had to settle for a rainy Saturday, but we got the deed done.  Ground Pepper is done, blocked and I have worn it out a couple of times.


The yarn was a kit from Leading Men Fiber Arts.  The color way is teal speckles and is 5 more intense speckles.


The knit is part of My Sweater Project, part of ZK Team Boaty where I twinned with my friend Debbie, who knit hers in green.


I made quite a few mods to mine so that it would fit me just right!  In Episode 22 of my You Tube podcast, I tell you all about my mods to make this just right.

This is a sweater that I am going to wear a lot and may have changed my whole mind about knitting finger weight sweaters!

No comments: