Monday, July 05, 2021

Monday Mail Call

 I am dyeing to cast on something new, despite having several important WIPs that I should be knitting on.  Am I the only one or is it because I've been doing so much garter stitch lately or plain knitting in the round?

Last week's mail from The Knitting Place was another color of Sandnes Yarn, Line and a sweater they featured on one of their instagram's a few weeks back. 

 I have had it since last week, but told myself, I could not cast on it until I, at least, finished the first half of my Half + Half Triangles , which I did yesterday.


But, the I also want to cast on Vertices Unite and finally chose colors out of my stash for it.


And I should finish this last sock WIP that I really wanted done for June's self imposed deadline.


Or knit on another sweater already on my needles...you see, I may have a problem.

Stay tuned to see what I finally decide to do...via random number generator.  😉


No comments: