Wednesday, October 13, 2021

WIP Wednesday

 I let random number generator choose what WIP from yesterday's podcast to start with.  It chose Helsinki Sweater by Janine Bajus.


It's been my project du jour today.  I put a safety pin in it to mark where I started so I keep track of how much progress I am making on it.


I am pretty happy with myself that when I put the project away in the bag, I also put a row counter in it.  That way I had a pretty good idea of where I was in the increasing of the sleeve.


It's been another rainy day in Central IL, so I was super glad that I had my Stella Two light to use to see my knitting.  


It's slow going on the small needle and yarn, but a few more inches and I'll have a second sleeve done.


I kind of like this knitting on the sleeves first.


No comments: