Monday, November 08, 2021

A Scrappy Week

 That's how this week is shaping, just scrappy, a little bit of everything all over the place.

First, yesterday's square for Scrappy Sunday.  And for me, pumpkin season really starts in November, so here comes some pumpkins.


Also, yesterday, I was wearing a knit, while knitting a knit.  This week, it's a poncho for our oldest granddaughter.  There is no timeline on it to be finished, possibly after the first of the year.  But, it's a great pick up/throw down project while sitting in the hospital.


And I won a prize so from the Knitting Posse KAL, and it came today.  Monday Mail Call!  And the yarn comes from a sheep that is local to an instagram friend.  I mean, how cool is that!  This is definitely going to be a hat for me!!


And if all goes well, the Tall Guy may be released tomorrow from the hospital, which is good, but turns the stress up a bit for this care giver.  Ah well.  I'll catch you up on the purl side.



No comments: