Saturday, November 27, 2021

Knitting a Rainbow

I'm taking a page from a designer that I follow on Instagram.

Basically, when her Mom was really sick, her Mom had words of wisdom for her, that goes something like this - when times are tough, and skies are gray, Knit a Rainbow.  Thank you Kimberly's Mom.

About all my mind has for right now in the knitting realm, is to knit stockinette or garter.  

This weekend, I finished a poncho for our oldest granddaughter and cast on a new one for our youngest.  


And amidst all the posts of holiday decorating, I took an hour this morning to wrap up in my Snoopy Thanksgiving blanket, and hauled out my Christmas mugs for a cuppa and just some me time.


I hope you all are having a great holiday weekend, take some time for yourself as well.

I'll catch you on the purl side.

And side note to Karen, I'll call you soon to catch you up...hugs!
 

No comments: