Friday, July 08, 2022

I Do Like A Rainy Day

 But after two days of rain, I'm ready for a bit of sunshine.

Thursday-


It was a good start to the morning yesterday to sit and watch some podcasts and watch it rain.


Well, and of course, knit.  I finally decided on Edie by Isabell Kraemer for this yarn.  You will, of course, notice, dear reader, that it is not blue...that is because last year when I bought it, there wasn't a Caribe Blue in it, they were all very muddy colors.  So, I opted for purple.  I think that is all that was left and it was on sale too!


And so today, Friday -


More rain, and I am pretty much spending this morning, the same as yesterday morning, having a cuppa or two, watching podcasts and 


I cast on a new project as part of the Frivolous and Frugal Podcast's KAL, Give-A-Boost KAL.
This is where you pick a project that in Ravelry has less than 50 projects, and knit it, to give a boost to the designer.

I am using Leslie Friend's Beatrice Mitts that she so generously gave to knitters early on after its release.  It is a pay for pattern now, but, a very reasonable price.  And of course, I had to buy the same exact yarn that Leslie used from Turtle Purl Yarns on Etsy.

It is aptly named Trench Coat.

I may need to invest in one before the day is out.  Happy Friday dear reader!  


No comments: