Friday, February 24, 2023

Knitting Adventures

A friend of mine talked me into knitting the Garter Marler Cardigan by Stephen West.  I thought about it for a minute...and of course, said yes.


After watching his video on the cardigan, I got up this morning and started pulling some yarns from my PYS, here are the first go round.

I'm pulling onesies out to get them out of the stash.  Once they are in the cardigan, I will put them into my Scrappy Sunday Blanket.  If they are of the Caribbean Blue variety, I'll add them to my Habitation Throw blanket and then possibly in another scrappy blanket.

On a real Knitting Adventure note, I've got tickets to both the marketplace and Knit Night at Knit City Montreal.  My roomie, Debbie and I will be driving to Montreal in May to attend this once in a life time event.  


In the meantime, I am anxiously awaiting an email from Schoolhouse Press, hoping I am in at Knitting Camp.  Fingers crossed.

Have a good weekend!

 

No comments: