Sunday, February 05, 2023

Knitting on the Porch

Yes, you read that correctly.  There was knitting on the porch today here at Chez PJKnits, where it got up to 50 degrees.  And a perfect day to put on one of my Throw and Go Sweaters on.  

This is a well worn fave of mine out of Briar Rose Fibers Fourth of July, it was my first Super Simple Summer Sweater by Joji.  This sweater and I have been through a lot, keeping me warm, comfy and cozy.  So, naturally, I threw it on for today's knitting on the porch.


It is way too early for the real porch furniture,  so I pulled out the rocking lawn chair and table that I use all Summer long down on the riverfront.


Spent my afternoon out on the porch, soaking up the sun, blue skies, a cuppa and of course, knitting.


It was perfect.  

The day all started very early this morning with knitting on my Scrappy blanket and coffee as well.  I just had to take their pictures with the gorgeous sunshine streaming in.


Hope you had a chance to get out today and check out the sunshine!




No comments: