Thursday, October 12, 2023

There Is Some Knitting Happening

 and some sitting and knitting on the porch,

just not early in the mornings, since it has been a little cool early and the sun not always wanting to make an appearance until later in the morning.

I've been working this last week, on the Gramps sweater for my youngest grandson.

Tried to get him to let me see how it fit but, he wasn't having any of that, so I bought a long sleeve shirt in his size and knit the sweater to fit.  Now, it just needs the good fairy, to come and sew down the pocket, sew the buttons on and weave in the ends.

Why is this the hardest part of the sweater to do?


But, that isn't stopping me from moving on or is moving back to knitting on some sweaters for me?


The Turtle Dove Cardigan is not a hard knit, but I can't wait to be able to split for the sleeves and body, so there are a few less stitches on the needles.

Hope wherever you are, you are getting some knitting done on some sweaters too!!


No comments: