Friday, October 27, 2023

Finally Finished Friday

 Last weekend, I finished up the friend to friend shrug by Leslie Friend.  This is the second time I knit it and this one was for one of my daughter-in-law's birthday last Monday.

The first one I knit was out of an alpaca yarn that was a gift to me and in my color for sure.

This one I decided to knit out of the yarn the designer actually designed it in, Lion Brand Hue+Me by Two of Wands.

This one is much thicker and more substantial than mine in Alpaca, but I think it will do the trick.  It was a quick knit and well, it is in the color way macchiato, I mean, what a perfect color, right?!

My intention is for her to have it for work this Winter when she is doing charts at her desk and may be a little chilly.

I loved the simplicity of the knit, and I may knit another down the road for a gift, should the need arise.

No comments: