Tuesday, March 19, 2024

We Had Spring For A Moment

 Today is officially the first day of Spring and the sunshine did not dissappoint.  

That is just the way it is in Illinois!  Last week, we had some beautiful days where I actually got to sit out on the porch and knit for a bit.


And the buds in my yard and on the magnolia trees started to come out and are gorgeous, however, today after a couple of days of a drop in temps, the tree buds weee looking a little sorrier, but hopefully will not be done.



It's just about a month too early for them, same thing happened last year too!


On the knitting side of things, I am finally on the last sleeve of my Friday Tee and hoping to finish it up in the next couple of days and get it blocked. (I've got another new project I am itching to tell you all about and cast on for, but I have to finish the Friday one too)


I'm trying super hard to turn over a new leaf and work every morning on my hap with my coffee.  So far this week, I've made it one day.  LOL.


Happy First Day of Spring, Knitters!  Lets cheer it on!



No comments: