Friday, April 26, 2024

It May Have Been Rainy All Day

 but, we are knitters so what should we do?


Bring out the Spring/Summer knits and put them on a finishing time line.  So, whats on tap, at least for today and going forward with these knits?


My first up project is the Wave Sweater from last Summer's Laine magazine.  I have been wanting to cast it on for a bit, and although, I have a couple of other sweaters to concentrate on, I really wanted to just see what the two colors look like together in person.  Once I get to that point, I'll sit it aside and finish a couple of others.


This is one of those other sweaters on the needles, the Daily Pullover from Purl Soho, and once I get a hat done, I'll concentrate on this for my public knitting, since it is a pretty easy knit for now.


And for a bit of a palette cleanser, I took a skein of gift yarn to start a simple scarf, Fluff, to go with a top I have.  It is another in public knit, so I am hoping to knit on it too, during t.v/podcast watching.


There is another test knit in the mix, but for now, not much to show, so I'll show it to you all down the road.

Have a good weekend!!


No comments: