Friday, October 11, 2024

Finally Finished Friday - Musselburgh Edition

 The Musselburgh Hat by Ysolda Teague is now what was once my go to socks.  I just love knitting these hats for no particular reason, other than to use up PYS single skeins of finger weight yarn.  

Which means there are a couple on the needles now, after finishing this one.


The yarn is from Les Garcons and was one of a three month club I did from them back in Spring of 2023.  I decided to use some of the mini for the stripes.  Next time, I will start those stripes right after the increase is finished.  I am dubbing the above finished as Musselburgh #4.

#2 was once in my car, but I have brought it in to work on it while on the porch or just when I have a spare minute.

And Musselburgh #5 is now my new project in the front seat, for just in case knitting, and on the go.

I am having so much fun with these hats, that is after that pesky pin hole cast on at the beginning, which definitely tests my good nature. LOL!


No comments: