Monday, October 07, 2024

Another Choice For Shawl Knitting in October

 And it starts today...


Darcy from Chit Chat Knits designed a Mystery Knit-A-Long that all of the proceeds of the pattern will go to Dolly Parton's Imagination Library that supplies a book a month to children from ages birth to five, at no charge.  My local library, Pekin Public Library just became an affiliate for the program, as well.

Besides knitting, I love to read, and am so pleased that my older two grandchildren love to read as well, so naturally, this Mystery Knit A Long was one I could totally get behind.

It only takes three skeins of fingering weight yarn, which I could pull from PYS to knit it!  There are six clues, coming out once a week.


And so, if you aren't knitting on that other Mystery Shawl that is going on, we would love to have you join us!



No comments: