Saturday, April 09, 2016

Seize The Good Moments

I have come to realize that saying I am going on a Yarn Diet or for that matter a diet of any kind should just not be in my vocabulary.  The minute the words come out of my mouth, I know they are a lie.  My Saturday realization is that I need to be content with how I am and just seize every good moment, because one never knows how quickly or slowly for that matter, life can change. 

And keeping with my new attitude, here is this week's Stash Enhancement!!

Koi Pond from Must Stash Yarns.  My friend Sue was at the Dallas Fiber Fest this past week and went shopping for me.  I've always wanted to try yarn from Must Stash and Sue could not have picked a better one for me.  I am anxious to cast this one one, but my needles have a sock on them right now, sooooo I am going find another set of needles and cast it on pretty darn quick…seize the good moments.


On Tuesdays for lunch, I head down to The Fiber Universe (seize the good moments) to meet up with some knitters and knit a bit.  While we were there, a new dyer to me, brought in some newly dyed yarns.  I could not resist the color ways in this one, so I picked up two skeins of it.


 The dyer is Chicken Knits, and just look at this up close, there is some aqua in it as well as some coral. I am seeing a trend in my purchases with the coral!


Before the newly dyed yarn came in, Erin had this lovely sitting on the table just as you come into the shop (seize the good moments) .  This is now currently being knitted up into the Art Nouveau Poncho.


I had already bought a yarn for the poncho and had cast it on a week or so back. But, the yarn just was not saying to me that it really wanted to be a poncho, it really wanted to be a top or a tank.


I'm so glad I switched the yarn up.  It was perfect and so what I imagined the poncho looking like!


Here's hoping this weekend and always,  you seize the good moments!  I am!

No comments: