Sunday, April 10, 2016

Starting May 1st!

I am so super excited!  A couple of weeks ago, I got some new to me yarn,  from Lost City Knits.  I am a fan of Denise's yarns and have several in my stash for future shawls.


Denise and Chris of Lost City Knits have published the most beautiful book of patterns by Denise and Chris' photos from their trips to Shetland.   I had been coveting the book, waiting anxiously for the second printing since it sold out at Stitches West.  I want to knit all the things from the book.


I am starting with the Kailyard Shawl first.  It is a beautiful pi shawl.  Denise showed us the original at Meg's Knit Camp two years ago.  I loved it then and now I get a chance to knit one of my own.  It is going to be a lot of knitting and it is lace weight yarn, but I am always up for an adventure.


But best of all, we are doing a KAL on the Fans of Lost City Knits Group on Ravelry and we would love to have you join us.  There is still time to get your yarn from Denise and if you let her know it is for the KAL, she will make sure you get it in time and dyed from the same batch.

It is going to be so much fun and I would love to have you join us!




No comments: