Friday, December 09, 2016

Finally Finished Friday

It's been a while since I had something to post on Fridays.  Partly because of the hand problem, then the foot problem and well if we are being honest, I've not had anything to show.  But, this week, the last of the Christmas gifts are done, the Honey Cowl for Baby Boy B's girlfriend.


The yarn is from 2011 at Stitches Midwest.  I bought a bunch of it then and knit my Bloomsbury Jacket by Cheryl Oberle out of it.  I had a bunch left and thought it would be perfect for a cowl.  I still have some left, talk about the yarn that will not be knit up.  For now, I'll hold onto it though, maybe hats and mitts with a cool white pom for later.


And also finished this week, is the second sock out of Koi Pond from Must Stash Yarns.  The pattern is Susan B Anderson's, Smooth Operator Socks.  Susan's pattern is another take on the after thought heel. It is the second time I have tried the after thought heel, I'll let you know when I have two feet that can wear socks how I like this version.



No comments: