Monday, July 29, 2019

Sunday Planning

I did  a bit of planning yesterday.  It seems like whenever I come back from Knitting Camp, I get a bug to try some things.  This year, there are so many things on my list.  Invisible Stranded Knitting, knitting with my Shetland yarns and with my Carol Sunday yarns.

One that always is on my list and this year I want to knit some more Faroese Shawls.  I have knit two so far, one from Schoolhouse Press and one of Cheryl Oberle's.  The Schoolhouse Press version, I gifted to a friend that was going through a rough patch.


The Fundamentally Faroese by Cheryl, I wear quite a bit in the Fall and Winter.


I even knit a ette version by Cheryl, called Faroette.


At camp, one of the samples came up, which got me to thinking about some Shetland yarn that I have that I have been meaning to knit up into some Faroese Shawls for me.






I have several contenders for patterns, the red book is full of Faroese Shawls that MVK translated for Schoolhouse Press and the Schoolhouse Press Wool Gathering  #91.  #91 is the one that I have knit before, but I may want to knit it again for me, out of the red.


I have my bag ready to store my WIP once I get it going.





And last night I did my provisional chain cast on when I am ready to cast on.



On the next episode of pjknits on You Tube, I will go into more about the wonderful Faroese Shawls, please watch for more on my next Summer of Shawls trek!

No comments: