Saturday, August 24, 2019

Have I Told You Lately?

How knitting friends are the best friends?

Two friends, one old friend and one new friend, gifted me with shoulder shawls this week for the Girls Holiday Bash this year.  I am beyond grateful.

Not only are they beautiful, the shawls and the friends, but now I have to knit two less this Fall.




Both of the ladies thought that I may not have wanted them, thinking I was just knitting cowls.  The actual theme for this year's party is "It's A Wrap!"  I thought it was catchy because, it is the last Bash I and my two co-hostesses are doing.  We figured after 15 years of putting it on every December, it was a good time to end it and go out with a bang.  Everyone who attends will get some sort of wrap, whether it is a scarf, a cowl, a wrap or a shoulder shawl.

It seems like a ways off, but as is evident that the sun has gone down at 7pm tonight at this posting, it won't be long before Summer will be gone and Fall will set in.  I've got some knitting to do!

Have a great weekend, catch you on the purl side!

No comments: