Thursday, August 08, 2019

One Week Later --

Has it been a week since Stitches Midwest? 

It has an we had a fabulous time!


I will admit it, there was wine involved.


And I won a door prize from Miss Babs, I have never won a door prize at Stitches Midwest.


And I may have bought quite a bit of yarn, but they all have projects in mind for them.

The green and orange were bought to go with my Suburban Stitcher ZK colorway from 2018.  I have long wanted to knit a Suburban Wrap out of something bright and this is going to be it.


Lakeside Yarns was there and had two kits and patterns that I just had to have.


I first saw this one when Cori from irocknits did her You Tube video about the Minneapolis Yarn Crawl.  After a day of walking by the booth, I was all in.


We found Lavendar Lune the first night.  I am a fan of her yarn and this kit looked interesting.  I, initially thought Christmas present for someone, but maybe this one will be for me.


I was so pleased to see that A Homespun House was at Stitches market.  I watch her podcast and eyeball her yarns and so I had to jump and buy a sweaters quantity for the No Frills Sweater.


 And of course, I had to buy a basket to carry all my goodies home in.  Made by ladies from Ghana and bought at A Homespun House booth.


It was a wonderful weekend, with friends, shopping, knitting, eating and laughing!  I highly recommend it!



No comments: