Friday, November 29, 2019

Finally Finished Friday

Today's finished objects are not what I hoped for, but they are finished, just not quite sure what I am going to do about the results.

The Top This Hat - Bunny Edition - It was too small for my granddaughter and I thought it probably was too small for a 6 month old too.  I went down a size needle and probably should have used the size I used before for one of these.


After a nights sleep, I decided to rip it out and start over again.  Much better the second time around and perfect for a one year old to be.  It wasn't until I looked at the picture that I realized the subtle chevron at the bottom.  Now, isn't that kind of cool!


And since the first two were such a quick knit and I still had one more in my stash, I knit this one up this evening for the six month old gift I am behind on.



My No Frills Sweater.
From afar, not so bad, but...


The closer you get...


See what I mean?


But, sometimes, you just have to laugh it off, hide it and live with it.  And don't show up in public in it... or rip it.


Just not today.


No comments: