Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Just Checking In

Every day of recovery gets a bit better here at Chez PJKnits, I am happy to report.  If all goes well, I could be back at work the first week of December.

How about some knitting?

The 40 months/40 cowls project is winding down, and with the help of some friends, I should have about 48 by the end of the month.  I am so happy that project will soon be done and I can have fun knitting on some other things.

Before surgery, I set up my spare room with projects, drawers open and somewhere easy to access patterns and books.

And though, I have not made as much headway as I thought I would, I do have a stack of knits that I am concentrating on, at least for this week.


They include a couple of sweaters that at this point are all stockinette, so I knit on them when catching up on some You Tube Podcasts or other t.v.

The No Frills Sweater

My EPS sweater that I will be talking about on my You Tube channel in a few weeks, when I am feelin like it.



For now, there is just a lot of sitting around in comfy clothes, no makeup, watching the ever changing weather here in Central Illinois.

That is all I have for now, time to go sit back with a cuppa and maybe take a short nap.

Knit on with confidence and hope, until next time.

No comments: