Friday, January 17, 2020

Finally Finished Friday - Turtle Dove II

This Sweater!!


I love it!  I love the yarn, Drops Air which is so squishy and soft.  It is the second version of the same sweater from Espace Tricot.  I knit the first version a year ago out of Woolfolk, which is heavier yarn than the Drops Air.  This one is just a tad bit lighter weight but, still substantial enough for the return of Winter to Central Illinois this weekend.



As always, I made some modifications on my sweater dealing with heavier arms and needing to add extra stitches there, then modifying the decreases on the arm to get to my tiny wrists (oh why could my body not match my wrist size?)

Lately, I seem to be drawn to the split hems,  What is about the split hem that I love so?


And an inch longer on the back hem than in the front is just perfect to come over the bum a bit.  It is a winner for sure for me, and I am going to love wearing it!

No comments: