Thursday, January 16, 2020

Throwback Thursday - Yarn Stash

Last night, I was a bit bored and decided to look way back at the beginning of the blog and see if there wasn't a Thursday post that I could do a blog post on.

Oy, it was really sporadic in the beginning, but I came across this picture of what was my stash.


We had such a tiny house then, and with two growing boys in one bedroom and us in the second bedroom, the stash/computer had to go along a wall in the dining room and into the living room.

 Oh how the years have changed!  The stash size has definitely changed and now I have a whole room on the second floor for my personal yarn shop.

What hasn't changed since that time, is the need to knit from my stash!  So far for 2020, I have done pretty good, only buying two balls of yarn at my local yarn shop yesterday to make a lamb scarf for my oldest granddaughter!  It was a specialty yarn, so I could buy it!


No comments: