Wednesday, January 15, 2020

Wednesday Website

Sorry I have been MIA from the Blog, I am not sure what happened or where all my time has been spent since the first of the year, but all of a sudden, I turned around and it is mid January!

Wednesdays this year I am hoping to continue something I started a few years back on the blog, Wednesday Websites or Wednesday WIPS.

This Wednesday I want to share with you Helene Magnusson's website
Icelandic Knitter

I am a fan of Icelandic sweaters. I know a lot  of my knitting friends would find Icelandic wools scratchy and itchy, preferring soft and cuddly yarns to those used in Helene's sweaters, but for those of us who worship at the knee of Elizabeth Zimmermann and Meg Swansen, you will get our fandom of Icelandic yarns and sweaters.

Helene's website has some gorgeous knits on it and if you scroll back her periodic posts you will know what I mean.

The tabs on her website intrigues me as she sells yarn and kits, has some great pictures, along with a tab for Knitting Tours that sound like a Knitter's dream trip, that is if you are a fan of Iceland and would love to put that on a bucket list of trips should I ever win the lotto.

Be sure and check out her bio Here  I think you will enjoy reading all about her.

No comments: