Tuesday, March 03, 2020

This Garter Thing

It seems like I am knitting a lot of garter stitch this week.

My friend Debbie, gave me some Unicorn colored yarn at January Thaw, and I have pulled some bright colors to go with it.  The pattern Shadows in The Rain is pretty simple knitting right now and fun to see how the variegated knits up.


A couple of years ago, I knit a Prayer Shawl in these same colors only in a Pima Cotton.  I didn't realize it until I was well into the knit that I pulled these same colors for my Shot Reverse Shot Poncho below.

This an interesting knit and right now, it is sitting in time out for the joining of the two pieces together.  I am working myself up to finishing it.


While I was off, I bought these beauties from La Bien Aimee.


I'm knitting Stephen West's Dotted Rays, a bit of a slow going right now, but that is only because of some sweater knitting that is going on.

And of course, it is garter as well.  Long live Garter!



No comments: