Wednesday, August 12, 2020

What's You Doin Wednesday?

 I've cleaned up the podcast porch in anticipation of Debbie coming down and us doing a little podcasting tomorrow.

And because I'm a tad bit behind on my hour a day Kimono Shawl for Hospice, I am going to spend the rest of the day knitting on it to catch up a bit on it.


But first, I told myself, I had to spend an hour knitting on Together Apart, since we are almost five weeks away from the end of Summer.  What? How did five weeks from the end of Summer happen?


Have I mentioned lately that I am really liking this waxed canvas bag?  I really didn't ever think I would like waxed canvas, and I am admitting here, I was totally wrong.

But, then again, it was just 24 years ago at Meg Swansen's Knitting Camp, that I declared I would never knit shawls...Grin!


No comments: