Saturday, August 01, 2020

Goodbye July, Hello August 2020

My Knitting New Year starts in July, usually after coming home from Knitting Camp.  Have I told you that already?  That really hasn't changed this year.  Except, I decided to pull out one of my notebooks ( I have blogged about that before) and take a page for each month between here and the end of 2020.

Then to look seriously at each month at what I would like to accomplish each month.


July looks pretty good.  I managed to just tweak out three WIPS and a KAL Sweater for July.  I also knitted on a couple of projects that go into the next month.

The 3KnitWips that I finished are the Shelley Summer Top, Rock It Tee and a dishcloth.  The sweater is Soundtrack, which was part of a KAL with Marie Greene.


I am certainly glad to have all of these done and am looking towards my new list for August!

I am hoping to finish 3KnitWips then too.



Stay tuned and until then, I'll catch you on the purl side!  Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

No comments: