Friday, July 31, 2020

Finally Finished Friday - Shelley Summer Top

What I did:

I bought sandals to go with this one.
 I bought two sweater options to go over it.
 I had it finished with the intention of wearing it on the 4th of July.  But, it needed four relatively short seams sewn up and it sat on the desk waiting patiently.

Finally, this week, I put it on my to do list for last Sunday to sew up.  And I did!  Granted it took me until almost the very end of the day to do it, but sew it up I did.

And I love it!  And I have all kinds of options to wear with it.






The pattern is Shelley Summer Top by Nancy Ricci and the yarn is Cascade Yarns Sunseeker, that I have had in my stash for at least 6 years!

Out of the stash and a Finished Object, just a little later than planned!

Have a great weekend!

No comments: