Wednesday, July 01, 2020

This Is Summer

I think we can say that unlike the wishy washy Spring we had, that Summer knows how it is supposed to act!  With 90's and muggy in Central Illinois for the foreseeable future, you can tell that July is definitely made its way.

One of the fun things I love to do is check out the clouds while sitting out on the porch in the evening, when it starts to cool down to mid 80's.  Tonight's three different views, brought some different clouds all the way around.




And in our back yard right outside the kitchen window, we have been keeping tabs on three baby robins.  It has been hard to see them through our screen and with leaves covering them from view, I could only see an occasional little beak opening, waiting for Mom to come feed.

But, tonight while outside, the leaves seem to part, and we looked each other in the eyes.


I didn't stay long, not wanting Mom to think I was getting too close.

I hope you are having a great start to your Summer, and taking time to check the clouds out.  Catch you on the purl side!


No comments: