Sunday, December 06, 2020

Sunday Advent Catch Up!

Happy Sunday!  

I thought I would catch you up on one of my Advent Calendars that I have been doing this year.  This is the last few days of the Sun Valley Fibers Advent Calendar.  If you remember from last week, I chose the Paper Roses color way based on this photo.



Each day after I knit the repeat for the Ambah O'Brien, Adventurous Wrap, I decided to take a pic of it, with the bag it came in, along with an ornament from my trees.




We spent several days in the rosy purple area, and I started to see where we were going.


Yesterday, we stayed with the rosy purple theme and kept hoping the next day, we would make a change.


Today, we did.  #6 went really royal blue on me, and I was not expecting royal to be in the mix at all.  Based on the inspiration photo, I never thought it would take this direction of blue.
 

Hmmm, can't wait to see where we go in a few days, as right now I am anticipating several days of royal blue variation.


No comments: