Monday, December 28, 2020

The Last Days of 2020

 How are you all doing?  Are you ready for a new year?

Despite everything that 2020 has brought, some good things have come out of it.  

Retirement, more at home time, close friendships developing via Zoom, Instagram, texting and lots of Knitting!  I would have never had that if there had not been a pandemic. 

In the last few days of 2020, I am going to do some random posts, things I am noodling on for the new year, 2021, weather reports for the next couple of days include some snow, so you know I'll post weather pics and finish up with my the tally of what I knit in 2020!

Christmas Day - Don't you love how we are standing in height order?!  And yes, compared to the 6'7" Tall Guy, the over 6 ft Baby Boy B and one of our daughter-in-laws, me at 5'4 is the shortest of all.


Hope you had a wonderful Christmas, we did!




No comments: