Tuesday, June 07, 2022

I'm A Bit Behind

So let's catch up.

On Saturday morning, I spent some time knitting on the porch, play knitting.  Aka swatching to see if two yarns could be used in a Summer top together.  After blocking, I decided it was a no.  I will be talking more about it on my podcast tomorrow.

In the afternoon, I got to spend time with this cutie.  And I cooked my first real meal for more than one person on Saturday night in probably 40 plus years.  It wasn't bad.


On Sunday, I added another square to my blanket and there was wine involved at the end of the day.  Knitting Adventure Roomie, Debbie was here to help me clean out unneeded pots and pans and get them to Goodwill.


Monday started with some rain, so I did some podcast watching along with a cuppa and knitting.  Later that day, I filed a will at our courthouse and did one other errand I was not looking forward to, but was long overdue.


And today, I went to the Riverfront to do some knitting and wore a shawl as the wind coming in over from the river and the cloudy sky really dictated having something to cover up with.


I came home and checked the zinnia seeds I planted last week and was so surprised to see them already sprouting.  The Tall Guy loved his zinnias that he planted last year.


My nephew (newly adopted son) and his fiance  came today and brought me dinner and he cut my grass.  Now, it is time to take my Lovely Tee and put it on some barber cords and make sure it is on track to fit.


And now we are all caught up.  Tomorrow, my plan is to podcast.  Woohoo, I have a plan!


No comments: