Tuesday, June 21, 2022

Hello Summer!

 You know it is Summer when the cross stitch that my friend Norma did for me many years ago.  I miss her every Summer when I put it up.  She inspired me in my crafting and life in so many ways.  If you knew her, you know what I am talking about.


The first day of Summer means Summer of Shawls 2022 has begun.  Pull out a shawl project to knit along with us or pull out a WIP to finish up.  I've got several of mine to choose from.

The first will be my project for quiet times, at least I think it will be.

It is Pressed Flowers by Savory Knitting.  I chose a kit from Skein Cocaine duplicating the colors in hers as well as one of the ladies from the Knitting Posse podcast.


The Epic Lace Shawl is also on the docket for really quiet times, the Lerwick Lace Shawl.......


And one WIP and two new cast ons as well, that just so happens that all three are the Half and Half Triangle Wrap pattern.

Let's cast on!



No comments: