Wednesday, June 29, 2022

The Week So Far!

 Seems like I am always playing catch up here on the blog, so here we go again.  This is what has been happening at Chez PJKnits this week.

Scrappy Sunday.  How can it be the last Sunday in June already?


I have been spending some time out on the front porch doing some knitting in the evening, while taking advantage of the fantastic weather we had for a couple of days...its hot now.

I have been out there early in the mornings, listening to a couple of house sparrows that are quite annoying with all their chirping (they think I am the intruder, eh?). 

I'm working on a Ravenclaw Scarf for my oldest granddaughter.  I had this crazy notion that I could have done by this weekend for her birthday, but that is just not happening. 

And I finished my Lovely Tee that my knitting friend, Peggy and I have been knitting together this past Spring, mostly virtually, given circumstances.  But, we both finished it within days of each other and wore it to our local yarn shop on Tuesday, so of course, I had to have a pic of the two of us!

More on my Lovely Tee on Finally Finished Friday!  Stay Cool!

No comments: