Friday, June 16, 2023

Finally Finished Friday

 I am totally loving my latest finished object, the Salty Air Tee by Samantha Guerin.


I've paired it with a black tank dress that I bought from Amazon.  I'm not sure of the length of the dress, but am going with it for now, as I have looked and looked for one from other sources and just not finding what I want.

I knit it out of Purl Soho Linen Quill that was slated for a Half and Half Wrap, and so glad I did.


The feel of the fabric on a size 5 needle is just what it needed.  I extended my sleeves as I always do along with a tad more length.

And since I loved both the pattern/designer and yarn so much, I am casting on the latest design from Samantha, Pampas in another Linen Quill that was slated for another Half and Half Wrap.

The weather here at Chez PJKnits is gorgeous again this weekend, so the AC is off and there will be lots of knitting on the porch for sure.

Hope you are having a great start to your weekend!!

No comments: